Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Woe and Despair!

I have lost all will to move forward.
I have had the worst upper respiratory infection of my life for the past two weeks.  You'd think that would help with reading, since it has pretty much confined me to bed with nothing to do, but it really doesn't.  I mostly just cough and blow my nose all day and curse the sinus gods for putting me through this hell.  It's hard to hold a book when you have your inhaler in one hand and the box of Puffs (with Lotion, always) in the other.  So I am pretty much still on the same books I was on back in February.  Still enjoying them, just moving at a turtle's pace.

And Goodreads being down is just killing me.  Come on, Goodreads!  I thought you loved me.  I thought we were gonna make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment